BeYOUtiquette is the new contemporary modern manners course created to share life lessons and polished behavior as young ladies sprout into BeYOUtiful Queens. We have multiple options as it relates to this course. We have a 6 week options, 3 week options and 8 hour course. The 6 week course is 1 hour a week, the 3 week course is 2 hours and week, and the 8 hour course is an option. These sessions are available via web or in-person. If you are interested in booking either options or desire to prune the BeYouty Queen (s) in your life on how to handle themselves in social settings as well as playful and fun atmospheres, let us help today. It's important to teach an array of life skills and modern manners to assist our ladies in being the best they can be. Listed below are some topics we cover, but they can be changed and switched depending on the emphasis of the group we are catering to.
Conversation and Communication Etiquette
• Cell phone etiquette, texting and sexting from a legal perspective.
• How to respond to adults and communicate effectively with adults
• How to actively listen to what’s been communicated to you to respond appropriately
• Language, cussing, fussing and real talk about the reflection it has on a BeYouty Queen
Social Media Etiquette
• Using Social Media Sites with dignity and class
• Dangers of sharing your location and pertinent information
• Should this be communicated on a social portal or should I communicate an alternative way?
• Am I venting or looking for attention? Would my grandmother be pleased with this post?
• Who pays? A guide to dating…
• Is he worth my time? How do I effectively stay abstinent and keep my standards?
• How flirting can lead to your upskiritng? Being gracious and not drawing the line before time.
• What happens after the date? How to break him off gently.
Makeup & Fashion Etiquette
• What’s acceptable and what setting should I wear this? When my fashion and my mama clashin!
• Do’s and dont’s of Makeup! My eyebrows on fleek but I don’t want to look like a clown
• My parentals don’t like him. Do I drop him off at the closest animal shelter?
• He doesn’t always call me out of my name and cheat on me, but it’s something about him? Urggg! Come drink not sip this tea! Realness on Domestic Violence